Turmeric Curcuma longa
Commonly known for its Ayurvedic health uses, Turmeric is a staple for your daily health routine and, when taken internally, promotes a positive immune function and response.*
- Helps support healthy glucose and lipid metabolism*
- May enhance cellular antioxidant enzymes* (e.g. glutathione)
- Helps support healthy nervous and cellular function*
- Has been shown to increase curcumin potency and absorption*
- May promote healthy immune function and response*
- When diffused, Turmeric provides an emotional lift and may help improve mood
- Supports clean and healthy-looking skin while reducing the appearance of blemishes
As a key botanical of the traditional Ayurvedic health practices of India, turmeric root and turmeric essential oil have a long history that has inspired modern uses of turmeric today. Steam distilled from the turmeric root, Turmeric essential oil has two unique chemical components, Turmerone and ar-Turmerone. Most commonly known for their nervous system* and emotional benefits, these components make Turmeric essential oil a staple in your daily health routine. Promoting feelings of positivity,* Turmeric is beneficial both internally and aromatically. Advantageous to the immune system, Turmeric may have soothing benefits that promote a positive immune response.* As well, Turmeric can help to promote clear, smooth, and radiant-looking skin. Use Turmeric daily to support healthy immune function and response along with healthy circulation.* In addition to the many benefits of Turmeric essential oil, Turmeric acts as a great burst of flavor to your favorite savory meals.
- Take internally for daily antioxidant support and to improve immune response.*
- As metabolic support, use Turmeric when trying to get back on track.*
- When needed, use Turmeric as a spot treatment or in an all-over face mask to help reduce the appearance of blemishes or for a healthy-looking overall glow.
- Diffuse Turmeric or put a drop or two into your hand and inhale to promote feelings of positivity and to improve mood.
- After strenuous activity, incorporate Turmeric into your recovery routine for a soothing experience.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Here’s where you can get your Turmeric essential oil.
More about turmeric.
There’s a lot of exciting buzz around turmeric these days, and there’s plenty of good reason for it.
Hidden deep in the plant’s bright yellow roots is an extraordinarily powerful compound called curcumin that has the unique ability to block an enzyme that causes inflammation, while combatting free radical damage to highly sensitive vital organs like your brain and heart.
In fact, curcumin’s anti-inflammatory and antioxidant benefits can revolutionize your health from head to toe. Curcumin is so powerful that some are calling it the “natural remedy of the century.”
If you think that inflammation is something that only happens when you’re injured, or is only a minor annoyance—you’re making a big mistake.
Many experts now believe “silent inflammation” is the root cause of many of the common signs of aging, from diminished brain and heart function to painful joints, low energy levels and more.*
In short, silent inflammation can make you old before your time.*
If you have any questions please leave them in the comments below.
Thanks for stopping by, come back soon and stay awhile.