Rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis)
While it is frequently used for cooking, Rosemary has long been revered by many cultures for its internal benefits and energizing scent.
Rosemary is an aromatic, evergreen shrub whose leaves are frequently used to flavor foods such as stuffings, pork, roast lamb, chicken, and turkey. Along with its culinary applications, Rosemary has many benefits. Rosemary supports healthy digestion and internal organ function. Long revered by experts, Rosemary was considered sacred by the ancient Greek, Roman, Egyptian, and Hebrew cultures. Rosemary’s herbaceous and energizing scent is frequently used in aromatherapy. Taken internally, it helps to reduce nervous tension and occasional fatigue.
- Diffuse while studying to maintain concentration.
- Take internally to help reduce nervous tension and occasional fatigue.
- Add 1–2 drops of Rosemary essential oil to meats and favorite entrées for flavoring and to support healthy digestion.
- Supports healthy digestion
- Supports healthy respiratory function
- Helps reduce nervous tension and occasional fatigue
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Here’s where you can get your Rosemary Essential Oil
If you have any questions please leave them in the comments below.
Thanks for stopping by, come back soon and stay awhile.