Clove (Eugenia caryophyllata)
Known for its ability to cleanse teeth and gums, Clove essential oil is also a stimulating and energizing oil that produces a warm, woody aroma.
Clove has been used for years in dental preparations, candy, and gum for its flavor and ability to cleanse the mouth, yet it provides a myriad of benefits. Its main chemical component, eugenol, makes it a very stimulating and energizing essential oil that can be used as a warming massage oil. Clove contains powerful antioxidant properties and supports cardiovascular health when taken internally. As a cooking spice, Clove adds a spicy flavor to any dish or dessert while providing internal health benefits. One drop can clean the teeth and gums while promoting fresh breath.
- Add one drop to toothpaste to clean teeth and gums.
- Place one drop in two ounces of water and gargle for a soothing effect.
- Take in veggie capsules to support cardiovascular health.
- Powerful antioxidant properties
- Supports cardiovascular health
- Helps clean teeth and gums
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Here’s where you can get your Clove Essential Oil
If you have any questions please leave them in the comments below.
Thanks for stopping by, come back soon and stay awhile.