- Take glass jar and fill bottom with Fractionated Coconut Oil, about ¼ inch.
- For mild cinnamon flavor add 10 drops Cinnamon Bark oil to jar. Add more drops for stronger flavor.
- Place toothpicks in jar. Let toothpicks sit in oil mixture for 8 hours or until oil is absorbed.
- After toothpicks have absorbed oil mixture, lay toothpicks on plate and let dry 24 hours.
- Place flavored toothpicks in small tin or glass jar to use when needed.
Note: Try different flavors such as Peppermint, Slim & Sassy®, doTERRA On Guard®, or Wild Orange. Get creative and try to make your own flavor combination such as Cinnamon Bark and Peppermint, or Peppermint and Grapefruit. The options are endless.
If you have any questions please leave them in the comments below.
Thanks for stopping by, come back soon and stay awhile.