With noteworthy topical and internal benefits, Black Pepper essential oil can be used to add spice and sharpness when cooking, or to ward off seasonal and environmental threats.
Black Pepper is best known as a common cooking spice that enhances the flavor of foods, but its internal and topical benefits are equally noteworthy. This essential oil is high in monoterpenes and sesquiterpenes, known for their antioxidant activity and ability to help ward off environmental and seasonal threats. Black Pepper promotes healthy circulation but should be used with caution when applied topically due to its strong warming sensation. It can also help with the digestion of foods, making it an ideal oil to cook with and enjoy both for its flavor and internal benefits.
- Create a warming, soothing massage by combining one to two drops with doTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil.
- Diffuse or inhale directly to soothe anxious feelings.
- Take one to two drops in veggie caps daily when seasonal threats are high.
- Add to meats, soups, entrees, and salads to enhance food flavor and aid digestion.
- Provides antioxidant support
- Supports healthy circulation
- Aids digestion
- Enhances food flavor
- Soothes anxious feelings
If you have any questions please leave them in the comments below.
Thanks for stopping by, come back soon and stay awhile.