Roman Chamomile (Anthemis nobilis)
While providing a sweet, floral aroma, Roman Chamomile can soothe body systems as it supports calming effects for the skin, mind, and body.
Roman Chamomile grows close to the ground, reaching only up to a foot in height. It has gray-green leaves, flowers that resemble a daisy, and smells like apple. The plant has been nicknamed the “plant’s physician” because it has positive effects on plants growing nearby. Ancient Romans used the oil for courage during war. While the most common use of chamomile is in teas, Roman Chamomile can also be found in face creams, drinks, hair dyes, shampoos, and perfumes. Roman Chamomile has a calming effect on the skin, mind, and body. It soothes body systems.
- Add 1–2 drops to your favorite moisturizer, shampoo, or conditioner to promote youthful-looking skin and hair.
- Add 1–2 drops to herbal teas or hot drinks to soothe the body and mind.
- Diffuse or apply to bottoms of feet at bedtime.
- Has a calming effect on the skin, mind, and body
- Soothes the systems of the body
- May help support healthy immune system function
You can get your Roman Chamomile here.
If you have any questions please leave them in the comments below.
Thanks for stopping by, come back soon and stay awhile.